Domisilium Studio is a growing Jakarta based design firm providing interior design services for multi-national client’s through-out Asia. Our core areas of design expertise are in hospitality, retail, exhibition, and high-end residential.
We have an excellent career opportunity for an individual with an interior design/ interior architect/ architecture background for our various ranges of projects.
- Supervised preparation of documents during schematic design and design development phases;
- Specification of furniture and fixtures;
- Developing material and finish palettes;
- Documenting design in contract documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent.
- For entry level position, 1-5 years’ experience in a commercial design setting will be considered.
- Experience in Hospitality and/or Retail is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, SketchUp and AutoCAD required.
- Experience in 3DMax, Lumion and Photoshop a plus.
It is essential to work as an integrated design team member on multiple projects. The ideal candidate will display strong written and oral communications skills, visualizations ability and attention to detail. Candidate must have creative design and drawing skills, design presentation skills, conceptual design abilities and 3D design ability. This is a good opportunity for young designers with good design flair and creativity.
Full-time position and internship experience available.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume and portfolio in PDF format or links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “DS CANDIDATE FULL TIME (Your Name)” or “DS CANDIDATE INTERN (Your Name)”.